Stunt Wheels – Party Mode
For more general info about Stunt Wheels check out these links:
So how do you play 4-player, split-screen, iOS-controlled Stunt Wheels on your Mac?
Easy! Here’s how:
• Install Stunt Wheels on a Mac from the App Store and run it.
• Install Stunt Wheels from the App Store on one or more (1-4) iOS devices.
• Ensure all devices are connected to the same wifi network.
• On the iOS devices, connect to the Mac by pressing “Party Play” on the start screen.
• Join the server and begin the game by pressing the green play button on the iOS devices.
• When all players are ready, the game will randomly select from all the cars you’ve unlocked in the single player iOS game and begin a randomly selected race.
• Use your iOS device to steer.
• The player names are set in the Options menu of the iOS game.
• The AI difficulty is set in the Options menu of the Mac game.
• If there is more than one Mac server, the iOS controllers can change server by tapping the server IP in the top left of the join screen.